If you’re an insurance agent, then in order to make money, you have to protect your business. And as with any other type of business, protecting your company means doing whatever it takes to stay ahead of the competition. One way that many agents are doing this is by contacting their aged insurance leads when they might not be expecting a sales call or email. These potential customers may have been sitting on the fence about buying new coverage for some time now, but they could still potentially become paying clients if you reach out at just the right moment.
Think about the best ways to reach out to aged insurance leads.
When you’re closing aged insurance leads, the first thing to consider is the age of your lead.
- How many days or months has it been since they first opened their file?
- What is their time frame for taking action and purchasing insurance?
- What are they looking for in an agent that can help them make a decision?
Next, consider what they have already tried and what they have already bought.
- Have they asked friends or family members for recommendations on agents or companies? Have they picked up any brochures or flyers in person at local businesses? Has there been an offer made via email but not yet responded to by this potential client?
Build a website optimized for your targeted audience.
When you’re trying to close a lead, the website you use is going to be one of the most important factors. If your website is unprofessional and lacks any real information about your company, it’s unlikely that people will be willing to provide their information to you.
On top of this, it’s an absolute must that your website is mobile-friendly — in 2015 (the last year for which data was available), 59% of people visited websites using their smartphones or tablets. If your site isn’t optimized for these devices then there will be no way for you to reach this large percentage of potential customers.
If we were creating an aged insurance lead generation campaign aimed at seniors, here are some features we would include on our website:
- A strong call-to-action (CTA) button like “Buy Now!” or “Get Started Now!” would encourage visitors who were just browsing through the site to take action right away rather than being tempted into spending hours reading through pages upon pages of content they don’t care about. We could also include additional CTAs like “Contact Us” or “Schedule An Appointment” on every page so that visitors who wanted more information had several options at their disposal instead of being stuck with just one option (which could make them feel overwhelmed).
Understand that Google ranks sites based on a variety of factors, including mobile-friendliness and security.
Google ranks sites based on a variety of factors, including mobile-friendliness and security.
To understand how Google determines rank, you need to know that there are many different types of tests (or algorithms) that Google uses when determining how high your website should appear in search results. These tests include:
- A mobile friendly test – this helps determine if your site is optimized for mobile devices. If it is not optimized for these devices, then Google may not rank it highly in searches on mobile devices.
- A redirect test – this helps determine whether or not you are redirecting users with the correct information when they click links within your site or when they go from one page to another during their visit to your site (this is also known as “confirmation”).
- A security test – this helps determine whether or not there are any issues related to phishing scams or dangerous webpages hosted on servers that could harm visitors using those servers (and potentially spread malware).
Create an email campaign to send to your aged insurance leads.
The next way to close aged insurance leads is by creating an email campaign. The best way to do this is by creating a drip campaign that will send out emails at specific intervals. You can send out the first email as soon as you have their permission, then continue sending them weekly or monthly until they convert into a sale or get in touch with you.
You can also use your emails to get feedback from your aged insurance leads so that you can learn more about them and their needs. This will help you understand what they like, dislike and need so that when it comes time for them to purchase something, you’ll know how best to approach them—and whether or not it’s even worth selling them anything at all!
Email is a powerful way to stay in touch with your past clients, as well as upsell other products or services.
Email is a powerful way to stay in touch with your past clients, as well as upsell other products or services. You can use email to send reminders to your clients about upcoming events. By staying top-of-mind, you can increase the likelihood of having them engage with you at the right time.
Use social media as a way to connect with aged insurance leads.
- Social media is the best way to connect with aged insurance leads.
- You can use social media to connect with aged insurance leads who are already customers, and you can use it to engage in conversation with them about their needs and wants—the things that make a difference in the quality of life for those over 50. You can ask them questions about what kind of coverage they are looking for, or give them advice on how much coverage they need based on their unique set of circumstances.
- You can also use social media as an opportunity to connect with people who aren’t yet customers but could become one if they just knew what type of policy would be best suited for their needs and lifestyle.
Hire live operators to contact aged insurance leads directly.
- Live operators are critical in closing aged insurance leads.
- Live operators do more than just take messages and pass information along to the sales team, they can also get those potential customers to commit to a purchase by explaining the benefits of buying from your company.
- There are several benefits when hiring live operators, such as: saving money on marketing costs; getting better results from your advertising campaigns, and increasing profits overall!
- When interviewing candidates for this position make sure they have experience working with insurance companies before making any offers. Also look at their previous work history to see if there have been any complaints filed against them over time (or even better yet check references).
There are many different ways you can connect with your aged insurance leads, but some methods work better than others.
There are many different ways you can connect with your aged insurance leads, but some methods work better than others. Email is one of the most popular ways to reach these customers because it’s easy and cost effective to send out mass emails. This means that you can reach a large number of customers quickly, but the effectiveness of this method depends on how well you write your emails.
Live operators are another option for reaching aged insurance leads. Live operators could be ideal if you’re trying to provide information to a customer who needs help making a decision or getting quotes from several different companies. This can save time and money in the long run since it eliminates the need for multiple phone calls that may not get answered by busy agents at certain times during the day or week when everyone else is calling in as well!
Social media is another great way to connect with older adults who may not have heard about your services yet due to lack of advertising efforts in this area previously – especially when paired with email lists directly related (e-newsletters/emails).
When it comes to contacting aged insurance leads, remember that there are many different ways to do so. The best one for your business depends on what you’re looking for and how much time and money you have available. Think about how long ago your target customers were last contacted from your company, then select the method or methods that will work best for them in order to get them excited about doing business with again.